Now Hiring – We’ll Train You to Be a Paid Caregiver!
If you’re personable, thoughtful, responsible, and sensitive to the challenges people face as they get older, we’d like to talk to you about becoming a Personal Caregiver with Moore Options for Seniors. There’s no experience necessary and we’ll provide you with the training you need to providing non-medical, personal care services to our clients throughout Southern New Hampshire.
We have full time, flexible part time, and per-diem schedules available and we also offer one of the best caregiver compensation plans – including benefits!
As a nonprofit organization our main focus is on providing the best quality of care, and to do that we have to recruit the best quality caregivers.
Many agencies focus on the bottom line, and caregiver expense directly affects that. As a nonprofit agency, our bottom line is making sure that our clients get the best caregivers we can offer them. Toward that end we take pride in offering one of the best caregiver compensation packages in New Hampshire.
What’s in it for you?
Being a Personal Caregiver is a very rewarding experience. You’ll make a difference in the lives of our clients and help ensure their continued ability to live comfortably and safely at home. Also, in addition to our leading compensation program, we’ll invest in your continued professional development through dynamic, customized training to expand and refine your knowledge and skills.
Here are some of the caregiver courses that we provide:
- Introduction to Home Care – This program teaches home care providers about the home care field and describes important skills for success on the job.
- Providing Personal Care – This course teaches personal care fundamentals. People are accustomed to doing their own personal hygiene, and allowing someone else to help may be stressful and embarrassing, even if both people are in the same family.
- Body Mechanics – Body Mechanics training teaches home care personnel and family caregivers the principles of body mechanics and the importance of learning to move correctly in order to avoid injury.
- Fall Prevention – This course teaches care providers how to reduce the risk of falls inside and outside of the home while encouraging independence.
- Nutrition and Meal Preparation for Older Adults – Proper nutrition is important, and this course teaches vital information about nutrition for older adults. It presents skills and tools that enable home care professionals and primary caregivers to develop enjoyable, healthy meals that suit each client’s particular needs.
Come join our team!
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
If you’re interested in becoming a Personal Caregiver, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch to discuss the opportunities available. You can also contact our Personal Care Services Program Manager, Suzette Paradis, at 603-206-2741.
All Moore Options for Seniors employees engaged in direct support to clients must also submit to a criminal background check and possess a valid New Hampshire driver’s license.