Your Extended Family!
Just because you can’t be there doesn’t mean you don’t care. Sometimes schedules or geography prevent you from being where you really want to be, and when that happens, you can count on us.
If your loved one is in a nursing home, a hospital, or even in their own home, we can provide a caring and compassionate caregiver to be your eyes and ears to coordinate care or bring a special occasion into their setting.
We can also use the power of technology through either Skype or FaceTime to help you show how much you care too.
Use Our Advocate Program For:
- Resolving quality of care concerns with care managers
- Participating in care discussions with care providers
- Creating a special occasion
- Connecting during family events
Here are some of the things we can do:
- Participate in case conferences
- Act as a liaison for needs and concerns
- Facilitate family visits via Skype or FaceTime
- Provide family updates via email, phone, Skype or FaceTime
- Check in regularly or drop in at varying times to ensure that your loved one is safe and comfortable. You can even join us via Skype or FaceTime!
- Deliver presents for special occasions, such as Mother’s Day, birthdays, etc. along with a Skype or FaceTime session so you can participate in the experience
- Provide companionship to cope with depression, boredom or anxiety (conversation, play cards, checkers, board games, etc.)
- Provide a “special day” service such as a day of shopping, a hair/nail/pedicure service or a massage appointment.
Next time you’re considering sending flowers, consider creating a special occasion instead!
Peace of Mind
When you can’t be there let us be your eyes and ears to ensure that your loved one is getting the best care possible. Our professional staff will consult with you and be your advocate to ensure your peace of mind.
Moore Options for Seniors is completely insured and employs professionals that are carefully screened, highly trained and closely supervised. Their in-depth knowledge and ethical judgment make a measurable difference in the lives of our clients. All employees have a criminal, motor vehicle and Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services background check.
Download our The Advocate – Your Extended Family brochure:
(The brochure will open in a new window)
For more information please call Moore Options for Seniors at 603-206-2725